Friday, May 05, 2006
Meet the Bloggers: Paige's Deep Thoughts and Sweetest Of Sweet
sweetestofsweet: damn i'm so hungry all the damn time ugh
paigesdeepthoughts: haha me too
sweetestofsweet: i have no food i'm eating an apple with cheese and ranch dressing wish i had some spinach at least then i could call it a salad
Paige's Deep Thoughts: i have a frozen dinner for lunch :)
sweetestofsweet: don't have any
have broccoli and cheese
Paige's Deep Thoughts: yummy
sweetestofsweet: want chili cheese fries
and ice cream
Paige's Deep Thoughts: oh wow...me too
sweetestofsweet: hmmm chili
Paige's Deep Thoughts: I don't want chili, had turkey chili earlier this week
tuesday I think
sweetestofsweet: just ice cream ?
Paige's Deep Thoughts: ice cream ....I dunno....I'm feeling food....like lots of good rich food
sweetestofsweet: pizza ugh make me stop eating i have to go on a diet like tomorrow or get my jaw wired shut
why on tv when they show ice cream they have this chck eating the smallest scoop possible
Paige's Deep Thoughts: lol....
sweetestofsweet: i get the biggest bowl in the house and it bustin over the sides
tv is so unrealistic


footer2.JPG